xv, 224 pages: illustrations (some colour), portraits, maps (some colour). Paper covered boards, dust wrapper.
There are more than 490 mountain passes in the Western, Eastern and Northern Cape, in areas of spectacular natural scenery. Many are over a century old, and the product of considerable engineering feats. They give access to communities, providing ways through and over natural barriers. The book highlights approximately 50 of the best known passes. Unusual to find in hardcover edition.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 24,5 x 17 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA