Landcape maroon cloth with heavy gilt embellishents to cover.Depicts The Siege of Ladysmith in 120 pictures from photographs by Henry Kisch...perhaps the first to reach Great Britain after the relief... With introduction and descriptive notes by H. St.J Tugman an eyewitness.Owners inscription to blank -Xmas 1900 before title page.xxviii,plus map and cxvii plates..Corners bumped,spine small head & tail loss.Shaken,but clean copy.
- Jacket Condition: No Jacket
- Binding Condition: As Stated-Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 302 x 206mm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.