Original scarlet and red 1/2 leather boards, with gilt lettering to spine and outline to boards.Marbled endpapers. With very clean dust cover. Letterpress and plates printed at London and Watford, England, by Sun Printers Ltd. The Book bound at Bath, England, by Cedric Chivers, Limited. In an edition limited to 300 copies of which numbers 26-300 are for Sale. Numbered 72 of 300.
Gubbins Trust Publications - No 2.
Collotype reproductions with descriptive text.Halftitle. Portrait. Title. Dedication. Preface. Ackowledgments. List of Illustrations. Twenty one plates(11 coloured. 13 folding). Folio. xvi plus twenty plates & text unpaginated.
Near fine condition
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 36 X 26.5cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.