Parchment covered boards with embossed gilt design on front panel.
Foreword by Governor Geoffrey Francis Taylor Colby and signed by him.
Black, white & colour illustrations. 95pp.
Includes sections on Discovery of Africa, Explorers, Slave Trade, Missions, Consuls, Transport and Communications, Police and Military, Press, Administration, Trade and Development.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 4to.
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.