First edition: 78 pages: chiefly black and white photographs, portraits, maps, pictorial card covers- paperback, a very good copy. Signed on a front free end paper by David Goldblatt.
David Goldblatt takes us with the workers of KwaNdebele on their bone jarring transports through the hours of darkness. Accompanying the photographs is a series of statements based on interviews by Brenda Goldblatt.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: oblong 4to (240 x 280 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA