'The Grosvenor East Indiaman foundered on the coast of Pondoland in 1782. This book is a vivid reconstruction from first-hand evidence of the whole story of the Grosvenor from the laying down of her keel to the latest attempts to salvage the vast treasures with which the ship is popularly supposed to have been laden.' [front flap notes]
Condition: the book is in excellent condition, cream boards sunned, binding tight, no inscriptions, light e.p. and page edge foxing; 266pp. plus fold-out map at rear.
- Jacket Condition: fair to good
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 8vo
- Sold By: Imagine Books
- Contact Person: Steven Duckworth
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0833587398
- Preferred Payment Methods: Preferably EFT's; alternatively PayPal (regret: no credit cards)
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.