viii, 251 pages: illustrations, portraits, maps. Quarto. Pictorial paper covered boards, dust wrapper.
The Liesbeeck River has supported human settlement for hundreds of years as it flows from its source on Table Mountain to the shores of Table Bay. Dr. Robinson presents a history of change from simple agrarian pursuits to a modern society.
- Jacket Condition: Excellent
- Binding Condition: Excellent
- Overall Condition: Excellent
- Size: 30 x 21 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA