Over 130 Photos Colour Plates, Black and White Illustrations and maps. 460 Pages.
The book is divided into four parts. In the first part the vultures are introduced and described from an evolutionary standpoint both globally and in an African context. In the second part the African species are placed under the spotlight. The third part reveals the diversity within this group of scavenging birds. Finally the interrelationship of vultures and humans in Africa through the ages is documented.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0761689830
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT payment for South African Buyers. PayFast for overseas buyers, regrettably I no longer accept credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved