First Edition, Hardcover Quarto, bound in One quarter dark green leather with lime green paper sides and has 110 pages.
Decorative gilt design on the front board and gilt tiling to the spine, slight wear on the head/heel and has some marks on the front board.
Copiously illustrated in colour and black and white throughout, this is a book about Cape wines: even more, it is a book about the Cape landscape and its people; for these three – the wines, the landscape and the people – are not to be separated.
Of this edition two hundred copies in a special quarter leather binding have been signed and numbered by the author, this copy is number 35.
Overall, both the book and the binding are in very good condition.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 270 x 190 mm
- Sold By: Bookdealers cc
- Contact Person: Doron Locketz. Vivienne Yudaken.
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 7821101
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa, Diners, AMEX and Mastercard
- Trade Associations: South African Bookdealers Association
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.