Father Bryant was a Catholic Missionary who spent many years amongst the Zulus. He wrote on their culture; their history; their food and their language. This book is the cumulative effort of more than fifty years and, when published, was considered the most exhaustive work on Zulu civilisation yet produced. This book is recently rebound. Browning of the margins from age. The text is in very good condition. 734 Pages, bibliography and index.
- Binding Condition: Very good.
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 22 x 15 cm.
- Sold By: Ex Libris
- Contact Person: Dr. P.J.B. Lamb
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0829364794
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT or Paypal with a 5% surcharge to cover additional costs.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.