Spiral edition with stiff laminated boards, black letter to front cover.
This booklet is a publication of research-in-progress. In the course of research on the 1906 rebellion and the preparation of maps for an atlas of it, it was found that input from a number of interested and knowledgeable persons would be helpful, but the circulation of many copies of a manuscript for that purpose would be very difficult and time-consuming. Therefore the researcher, having reached a point in his work which seemed to favour doing so, has put the information together in the form of a booklet primarily for distribution among those from whom he wishes to elicit criticism and comment. Remaining copies of the small run made available to the public, will, it is hoped, also serve that purpose.
V plus 55 pages text with numerous descriptive maps, with relevant text describing the maps.
Very clean copy.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 29.5 x 20 cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA