2 volumes 1878.
Publishers pictorial boards.
32 plates + 2 frontispiece + 10 maps [some folding].
1 large map in pocket at rear of each volume .
xiv, 5 maps, 522 pages.
15 full-page + 42 in-text illustrations.
Large map in rear pocket [repaired at seams].
Volume II.ix, 566 pages.
17 full-page plates + 73 in-text illustrations.
Large map in rear pocket.
A set of Henry. M. Stanley's iconic account of his African exploits.
The set is in lovely condition overall and the binding is really solid.
Binding appears to have been redone with original covers and new endpapers.
Has all the appearance of having been well looked after through the years.
Name on inside.
Recorded shipping weight 3000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded.
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 22 x 15 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.