1 volume. First edition 1877.
Green cloth bevelled cover with gilt title and vignette.
Black and gilt lineal borders.
Gilt titles and borders to spine.
Black lineal border to rear cover.
Triple gilt page blocks. Colour endpapers.
x, 300 pages, 1 page publishers catalogue.
Frontispiece plate with new tissue-guard.
28 full-page plates, 4 in-text illustrations.
1 full-page map.
1 fold-out lithographic colour map [31 x 47 cm].
Acid free tape repair to top of title page.
Wear to cover and spine.
"Travels through Algeria and Tunisia following the route
taken by James Bruce and based on extensive examination
of Bruce's explorations and drawings."
Recorded shipping weight 3000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 32 x 26 cm.
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved