By Howard Timmins.
Foreword by Stuart Cloete.
De Luxe Edition: Foreword and 7 pages of letterpress, 1 pages of colour photographs of Tretchikoff’s exhibition at Harrod’s in London, 63 pages of full-colour reproductions of paintings,white vynide titled gilt on the upper cover, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
Number 142 of the De Luxe Edition specially published for South Africa, limited to 400 copies, signed by the artist.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: Folio (490 x 375 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA