Green cloth-covered boards, silver titles on front and spine. Some signs of wear on cover edges otherwise in very good condition. Book clean and tightly bound. Fold-out maps in perfect condition.
Many b/w photographs and small explanatory maps.
Details of fishing expeditions by various members of the Cape Piscatorial Society, including routes and fishing experiences, to the following places:
The Witels River; the Middle Witels; the Witels consolidated; the Upper Witels; the Holsloot; the Witte River; the Smalblaar River; The Elandspad; the Kraalstroom and the Middle Elandspad.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 255 x 185 x 10 mm
- Sold By: Pringle Bay Books
- Contact Person: Neil Berens
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 082 899 7195 or 083 652 5694
- Preferred Payment Methods: Mastercard, VISA, and EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA