Hard cover - blue boards - signed and inscribed by the author.
Foxing on front end Paper.
This is the story of a young Scots settler of the last century who gave an inherited sense of civic and national pride to his adopted country, South Africa, so unstintingly that while still a young man he became Mayor of Cape Town and was elected to the first Union Parliament. He left money to UCT specifically for the construction of a theatre centre. The Baxter Theatre was named after him.
- Jacket Condition: Good - some wear
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-7617540
- Preferred Payment Methods: Master/Visa cards, and EFT payment for South African Buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.