Two pamphlets describing Cape storms.
1. Floods and Gales in Cape Colony September, 1905: 16 pages. 27 photos. Tornado at Malmesbury - photos of horrific destruction wrought there. Destruction at George and Great Brak River. Lives lost at Hankey.
2. Cape Town Under Water: A Series of Realistic Photographs with a complete description of the effects of the Great Storms of June 23rd and 25th, 1904. 16 pages. 29 photos. First leaf missing. Some pages loose. Description of tremendous flood in Cape Town.
- Binding Condition: Fair/Good
- Overall Condition: Fair/Good
- Size: 25 x 32 cm.
- Sold By: Ex Libris
- Contact Person: Dr. P.J.B. Lamb
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0829364794
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT or Paypal with a 5% surcharge to cover additional costs.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.