xii + 407pp. Original green gilt pictorial cloth with beveled edges. Maps all present and numerous illustrations.
Some blistering to cloth, corners bumped and worn, some wear to edges and spine ends, scuffing to cloth. A few age related marks here and there throughout text but otherwise generally clean and tight.
This is the first English translation from the French original.
A humble guide to lead the reader into the heart of the savage regions which have previously been revealed to the world by other celebrated explorers like Speke, Grant, Sir Samuel Baker and the illustrious Livingston, who extorted from the sacred river the secret of its birth.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 181mm x 125mm x 32mm
- Sold By: BOOKTOWN AFRICANA
- Contact Person: Chris Shelton
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 83 6001962
- Preferred Payment Methods: Internet banking transfer (EFT), PAYPAL. Regret no Credit Card facility.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved