A very rare publication on 3 of South Africa's most important recent artists to celebrate the centenary of the Paris performance of Alfred Jarry's Ubu.
70p. with illustrations (some in colour). 29cm. July 3-13 1997, Grahamstown, Observatory Museum, Standard Bank National Festival of the Arts; August 1-15 1997, Johannesburg, Gertrude Posel Gallery, Senate House, University of the Witwatersrand curated by Fiona Rankin-Smith.
Softcover. English. The French Institute of South Africa/Wits University, 1997.
The front cover is a little worn.
- Jacket Condition: Fair
- Binding Condition: Fair to Good
- Overall Condition: Fair to Good
- Size: A4
- Sold By: Blank Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Thomas Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT, Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.