Scarce book detailing the liberation struggle, MK and subsequently the Rivonia trial by the "The Zulu who became a Communist for the love of his people, and who turned against the Communists for the same reason". He was the Mr. X who testified in the Rivonia Trial. This is mediocre copy due to heavy foxing of the endpapers and more moderate foxing throughout. The original black boards are in nice state. The scarce dw. is present but rather worn and frayed but essentially complete. With a low reserve price in view of the foxing.
- Jacket Condition: Good Plus
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Fair
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.