1 volume. First edition 1892.
xx, 326 page + 4 page publishers catalogue.
New binding retaining black pictorial cloth.
Facsimile of letter on cover in silver + silver titles.
New gilt titles on spine.
Frontispiece portrait with tissue-guard.
8 plates with tissue-guards + 4 full-page illustrations.
Large fold-out partly colored map to rear.
Untrimmed page edges.
Name and date on the inside.
There is a chapter on native musical instruments by
Captain C. R. Day with a plate showing several instruments.
"The author describes the Niger, Benue, Kebbi Rivers, the tribes
and peoples, Lokoja, Fulas, Igbiras, Nupe, Ilorin, Ibo, Biafra, etc."
Recorded shipping weight 2000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 23 x 15 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved