De Luxe dark green pebbled leather with gilt blocking to front boards, and with two raised ribs to spine with gilt lettering and decoration. All edges gilded. Matching pair numbered 474 of 500 copies. Signed by Linda Van Someren.
Volume I- Half-Title. Title. Dedication and limited number 474/500 copies and signature. Acknowledgements. Contents. Foreword by Ian Parker. Introduction. Plates- Sixty in full colour. 144 pages text and plates. Published 1989. ISBN 1 85547 000 4
Volume II- Half-Title. Title. Dedication and limited number 474/500 copies and signature. Acknowledgements. Contents. Foreword by Richard Laws. Introduction. Frontispiece (Page 13). 144 pages plates and text. Published in 1994. ISBN 1 85547 010 1
Both volumes have matching slipcases-in dark green matching boards.
- Jacket Condition: As Published
- Binding Condition: Full Green Leather.Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 38 X 29cm Weight 6 kgs
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA