2 volumes. First editions.
First volume. ca.1900.
Twelve photograph Views of Pietermaritzburg, Natal, South Africa.
Photographed by Wm. Stephens, Pietermaritzburg.
Published by W. H. Griffin & Co, 163 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg.
12 original photographs mounted on board.
Burgundy covers with gilt titles.
Very good condition.
Second volume. ca.1898.
NATALIA - Natal's Fourth Centenary - Illustrated By Pen and Camera.
Author, J. Forsyth Ingram.
Publisher, Harvey, Greenacre & Co., London.
English edition published in London.
Navy cloth boards with gilt titles and vignettes.
Gilt vignette to rear cover.
Triple gilt page blocks.
Name and date  on inside.
xvi, 197 pages.
Full-page plates and in-text illustrations.
Recorded shipping weight 2000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 21 x 27 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved