222 pages, illustrated throughout in colour and black & whites, oatmeal cloth, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
'The unique qualities of one of South Africa's greatest painters, Walter Battiss, are described by several authors in a book that will become the first definitive publication on the artist and will at the same time be the authoritative book on his life and work.' Editor's note.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: Oblong 4to (255 x 295 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.