Bound with leather and marbled paper covered boards, gilt titling on the spine and decorative tooling between the raised bands. Marbled paper end papers matching the binding. Large folding map frontispiece. viii prelims, 322 pages, 20 illustrations, some black and white engravings and some colour tinted.
CONDITION DETAILS: The binding has some wear but is still holding tight. The large folding map left some indents on the title page as usual. The outer edge of the map has a soil mark. There are some soil marks internally, but hardly any foxing. A few pages have a bit of outer edge damage, such as the title page. Some pencil notes on the front free end paper.
- Binding Condition: Some wear
- Overall Condition: A reasonable copy
- Size: 223 mm x 153 mm
- Sold By: Gandolph's Books
- Contact Person: Arnaud Labuschagne
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 11-624-1752
- Preferred Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque deposits in Rands, bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved