Historical records collected and translated by Emily Hobhouse.
158 pages, 3 tipped-in colour plates from paintings by Emily Hobhouse, 10 black & white plates, grey cloth, a good copy.
Extracted from the Preface: Nearly half of the records herein collected were written in Afrikaans and have been translated by me, the others written in English have undergone some grammatical changes. I take no responsibility for any opinions expressed in these records, but I offer them to the public in the full belief of the accuracy of the facts, which are endorsed by my personal observations and experience.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (250 x 160 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.