176pp. Hardcover with price-clipped DW. Maps to EPS, colour frontis, maps within text, b/w halftone illustrations, b/w and colour plates. Signed copy.
Light foxing to eps and frontis verso. Internally clean and tight.
Historically the author tells the story of the rivers and the not inconsiderable part they played in the expansion of the country. Though it does not set out to do so, this book also contains the history of practically every important town in the Western Cape.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 248mm x 186mm x 21mm
- Sold By: Booktown Africana
- Contact Person: Chris Shelton
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0685615292
- Preferred Payment Methods: Internet banking transfer (EFT), PAYPAL. Regret no Credit Card facility.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved