77 pages: illustrations, portrait as frontispiece. (Varia series; no. 6). Cloth spine & marbled paper covered boards.
Bleek (1827-1875) was a linguist, interpreter, bibliographer and authority on Khoisan language and folklore.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 25 x 17,5 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.