The uncommon first edition of this title, SABIB Vol. 1, Page 307, which only lists one copy, that being the Mendelssohn copy. Hackett Page 32. A war correspondent's account of the First Canadian Contingent on active service in South Africa. Chapters relate to Cronje's surrender at Paardeberg & the subsequent march on Bloemfontein & Pretoria.
In the original decorated pale green cloth which has slight rubbing, probably very superficial fishmothing. A name has been erased from a faint "return to" inscription on the front free endpaper. Apart from the above, this is a very clean tight copy.
- Binding Condition: Very Good Minus
- Overall Condition: About Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA