A celebration of the material culture of the Zulu people.
First edition: 216 pages, numerous colour photographs , pictorial card wrappers (paperback), a very good copy.
Title page in English and Zulu
From the foreword: This exhibition, which is a joint project of the Kwazulu Cultural Museum, Ulundi and the Local History Museums Durban is the first time that exquisite treasures of the Zulu people will have been curated in a single exhibition.
- Size: 4to (280 x220mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.