Original photo-illustrated dust jacket over brown paper-covered boards with yellow lettering to cover and spine. Decorative end papers. Profusely illustrated with magnificent colour photographs by Ian Difford plus drawings and maps. Documentation of fascinating artwork in creating necklaces, exquisite headrests, and imaginative artistic utensils with an introduction on the Origins of Zulu Culture. Mint condition as new.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Excellent
- Overall Condition: Excellent
- Sold By: First Edition
- Contact Person: Julia Aitchison
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 6860447
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT - South African buyers only. Credit card
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.