Hardback with dustcover over original sea green boards, with gilt titles.
Hoffman a professional hunter and creator of the .416 Hoffman cartridge, details his hunts after leopard, lion, buffalo, elephant and other game in Angola and other locales.
8vo. ix plus 267 pages text with 100 supporting photographic illustrations
Signed and numbered first edition 885/1000 copies.
CZECH: Page 131.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 26 X 18.5cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.