This and the next two lots are first editions of Laurens van der Post\'s 15th, fourth and 23rd book, respectively written in his 68th, 49th and 85th years and all set mainly in Africa. Fontein Bookshop, in Philippolis, where Van der Post was born and has a memorial, specialises in this author\'s work.
The Brodart-type sleeve was added to the dustjacket after it had suffered two small holes; a CNA five-star sticker is also under the sleeve. The binding and the iv + 311 pp of the book itself are all in better than very good condition.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: VG+
- Overall Condition: VG+
- Size: 220 x 145
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved