This lot comprises:
1. The Pale Horse. Collins. 1961. Uncorrected Advance Proof in original plain red wraps with two printed labels on front cover - one the publisher's and one from a Cape Town Bookshop. Some ballpoint pen annotations on the labels. Title handwritten on the spine. An about very good copy.
2. At Bertram's Hotel. Collins. 1965. Uncorrected Advance Proof in original plain red wraps with printed label on front wrapper. A very good minus copy with some soiling and creasing, which extends slightly to the top fore corner of the last 20 or so pages. Title handwritten on the spine.
Proofs of the correct first UK editions of Christie novels of this period are uncommon.
- Binding Condition: Very Good Minus
- Overall Condition: Very Good Minus
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.