Undated but pre-World War II this book and its companion (see Lot 11) were written by the director of the [Regent\'s Park, London] Zoological Society\'s aquarium. They each comprise 224 pp of text and have 20 and 17 gravure plates.
The green cloth-board covers, blind embossed to the front and gilt to the spine, are fairly extensively rubbed and the spine is bumped at the head and foot. The rest of the book is in near-original condition, unmarked and undiscoloured.
- Binding Condition: Good+
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 210 x 160 x 35
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved