The author spent a short time \'penetrating where no white man had gone since Stanley\' into the interior of the Congo. He revels in descriptions of the wild animals, which he samples on his table, and shudders at meeting with cannibals - all part of the \'Heart of Darkness experience\'. French text. 299 pp with bw plates and folding map in full colour. Very good condition in half calf with marbled boards
- Jacket Condition: n/a
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 195 x 130 mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.