Volume Nineteen in Safari Press's Classics in African Hunting Series. Werner von Alvensleben came from a long line of German aristocrats. Imprisoned in Zimbabwe during World War II, he escaped by digging underneath an electric fence in the rain and making his by foot to Mozambique. He founded a hunting company and led many safaris.
Limited signed edition of 1000 copies of which this is No 874.
290 pages with black & white photographs.
Beige boards with black title on spine and upper cover along with leopard motif. Includes black slipcase in good condition. Slight foxing on fore-edges.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA