Fine Art Print, dimensions of paper: 665 x 480mm, dimensions of print : 580 x 380mm, condition:very good.
Built near Rustenburg (1872) in the Cape Dutch style of the Colesberg area, Kruger lived and worked from the farm as Commandant General and Vice President of the Zuid-Afrikaanse Republiek and was living here at the time of the annexation of the Transvaal.
Gabriel Cornelis de Jongh, painter, was the son of landscape artist, Tinus de Jongh. The farm and structure are mentioned in The Historical Monuments of South Africa by J.J Oberholster.
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 665 x 480mm
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved