Breakfast in Perigord by Sir William Russel Flint, privately printed by Charles Skilton, London 1968.
Numbered and limited. Signed by Sir William Russel Flint.
This edition is no. 3 of the first 25 editions.
The total printed were 525 of which only 475 were for sale.
Privately printed by Charles Skilton.
Full navy morocco, gilt lettering on spine, gilt figure on front and in the original marbled slipcase.
There are 60 illustrations in black and white, with short essays and reflections, also some famous quotations, 132 pp. printed in red, blue dull gilt and black.
Sir William Russel Flint (1880 - 1969) was a Scottish artist most well known for his water colour paintings of the female figure. He worked in most media and worked as illustrator and lithographer.
This is a very fine copy and overall in very good condition.
- Binding Condition: Excellent
- Overall Condition: Excellent
- Size: 22 cm x 34 cm
- Sold By: Hemingways Books
- Contact Person: Jenny Pote
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: (+27)729337140
- Preferred Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, All Credit Cards via PayGate secure links.
- Trade Associations: SABDA