10 cloth bound volumes. 8 volumes a large square 4to and 2 volumes a large 8vo. All volumes the same height thus appear similar when shelved. with matching dustwrappers.
Generally Fine or near so in at least VG dustwrappers. Only the volume 1 is of a lesser standard than this. Most volumes show a little spotting on the fore-edge, some colours on dustwrapper spines have faded to a greater or lesser extent.
Volumes 4 & 9 have brand new dustwrappers although the current images do not show this.
10 volumes as a full set. This set includes the following titles:
- Marius & Joy Diemont. THE BRENTHURST BAINES. A Selection Of The Works Of Thomas Baines.
- James Kitchingman. (Ed. Basil Le Cordeur & Christopher Saunders). Missionary Letters And Journals, 1817 to 1848.
- Anna H. Smith. CAPE VIEWS AND COSTUMES. Water-Colours By H.C. de Meillon
- *Mary Gunn & Enid du Plessis. THE FLORA CAPENSIS OF JAKOB AND PHILIPP BREYNE.
- Sonia Clarke. INVASION OF ZULULAND 1879. Anglo-Zulu War Experiences Of Arthur Harness; John Jervis, 4th Viscount St Vincent; And Sir Henry Bulwer.
- William Paterson. (Eds. Vernon Forbes & John Rourke). PATERSON'S CAPE TRAVELS, 1777 TO 1779.
- Basil Le Cordeur & Christopher Saunders. (Eds). THE WAR OF THE AXE 1847. Correspondence Between The Governor Of The Cape Colony, Sir Henry Pottinger, And The Commander Of The British Forces At The Cape, Sir George Barclay, And Others.
- Edward C. Tabler, Eric Axelson, & Elaine N. Katz. BAINES ON THE ZAMBEZI, 1858 TO 1859.
- *Arthur Davey. THE DEFENCE OF LADYSMITH AND MAFEKING. Accounts Of The Two Sieges, 1899 To 1900, Being The South African War Experiences Of Thomas Thwaites, Stewart Binny, And Samuel Cawood.
- Sonia Clarke. ZULULAND AT WAR. The Conduct Of The Anglo-Zulu War.
Our Ref. #26260
- Sold By: Fables Bookshop
- Contact Person: Ian Balchin
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 046-636-1525
- Preferred Payment Methods: Mastercard & Visa cards. PayPal subject to 5% surcharge, Ts&Cs apply. EFT for local clients invoiced in Rands. Bitcoin accepted for some transactions. USA buyers can pay direct into a US bank account.
- Trade Associations: SABDA