Stellenbosch Museum, forward, preface, historical background, dovecots, fowl houses, fowl-runs, vethokkies, 127 photographs and illustrations, 190 x 250mm, ex-library with usual stamps and labels on title page, one small label on forward page, small label on spine of dust-jacket, no other labels, protective wrapper on dust-jacket, condition:good.
The author deals with a previously unrecorded aspect of Cape Vernacular Architecture. Many of these buildings are among the most beautiful examples of early Cape Architecture. The author spend nearly three years in collecting the information. (from the dust-jacket)
- Jacket Condition: very good
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: good
- Size: 190 x 250mm
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved