The company's original telephone number - Jeppe 1239 - suggests that this catalogue was published in the 1940s, perhaps earlier.
Brown cloth-boards with blind, black and gilt embossed design, rules and lettering to the upper board. Plain endpapers. Attractive three-colour title-page. The 99 tile designs in many patterns and colours make this an interesting example of South African graphic design and tile manufacture in Johannesburg three-quarters of a century ago.
The cover boards are lightly rubbed. The contents are complete and well preserved and the colour illustrations remain vivid.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 130 x 210
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft (South Africa), SWIFT (rest of world), or $ checks for US or Australian buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved