This is an unmarked near-mint copy, marred only by a 1 cm punched hole in the front of the dustjacket, near the foot of the spine, and a slight shelf-wear impression at the lower corner of the upper board.
Printed dustjacket with french-fold strengthener, green Skivertex boards, gilt to spine, plain cornfield endpapers, colour frontispiece and 236 pp of b/w illustrated text, appendixes and index on Dukuza matt art + 16 pp inserted colour plate section on Kymart - all in excellent condition.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 280 x 220
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.