With Map and Illustrations.
315 pages, fine tinted lithographic panorama of Cape Town as frontispiece (measures 1340 x 184 mm) titled Table Bay Breakwater and Cape Town Docks and lithographed in London by M. & N. Hanhart, tinted lithograph of Town Hall and Market Square, Port Elizabeth 1874, large coloured folding map of South Africa by Henry Hall, folding table of Cape of Good Hope Trade Returns, original red cloth gilt splitting along the spine, bookplate of Sir Alfred Lane Beit and the library shelf ticket of Kimbolton Castle (now Kimbolton School) on the front free endpaper, contents and the folding frontispiece are in better than usual condition.
- Binding Condition: Fair
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 8vo (190 x 130mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA