1941 second impression translated from the English by NJ Van der Merwe. Afrikaans text, with introduction by Olive Schreiner.
Published by Nasionale Pers Beperk. 436 pages
Frontispiece, supporting text, tables and illustrations. Tightly bound and very clean copy. Dust jacket slight wear to edges.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved