Thesis submitted for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Faculty of Anthropology and Psychology, University of Natal, December 2001, chapters include, diviners, spirits and symbolic devices, becoming a diviner, the nature of spirit possession, the mystical affinity between ngoma and ndawo, the diviner at work, the diviner as entrepreneur, conclusion, notes, appendx, bibliography, 231 pages, condition; very good.
- Overall Condition: very good
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.