Institute for Cartographic Analysis, University of Stellenbosch, publication no.8/1981, red skivertex on boards, introduction, orientation, population, gross geographic product, agriculture,manufacturing, commerce, transport, building construction, 160 pages, 305 x 215mm, condition: very good.
Few Studies have comprehensively illuminated the spatial economy by means of regional patterns despite the strong locational nature of economic activity. This Atlas has been compiled to rectify this and be of use with respect to decision-making, education & general information.
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 305 x 215mm
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.