Dedicated and dated in ink at the end of his preface by Steve Bales, group art consultant of Firstrand Banking Group, the main sponsor of the book.
Unclipped laminated colour photographic french-fold dustjacket, mauve cloth-boards with gilt lettering to the upper panel and spine, plain endpapers, frontispiece (Fig 1) + viii, 379 pp of text, glossary, bibliography, index and list of subscribers - all on heavy gloss-art paper - profusely illustrated with colour and other photographs, maps and sketches in the text.
CONDITION. Complete. Would have been rated fine throughout without a few light foxing or sunning spots on 3 early pp.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 320 x 245 x 40; 2.4 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved