The author's preface and translator's note offer both information and common-sense.
Full-bound in blue silk-cloth, gilt to upper panel and spine, plain endpapers, decorative title-page, ix + 274 pp of text, with full-page and other b/w illustrations in the text, lists of recipes, cooking terms and restaurants mentioned, and index.
CONDITION. The blue cloth has sunned to pink at the spine and the outside edges of both boards (see images). The endpapers and contents are complete, fine, unmarked and unfoxed.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 220 x 150
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved