Dr Dyer, formerly chief, Botanical Research Institute, Pretoria, was the sole author of Volume 1. For Volume 2 he was joined by A Amelia (Obermeyer) Mauve, A E Loxton and P Goldblatt.
Full-bound in green vynide boards, gilt to the upper panel and spine, plain endpapers. Vol 1. vi + pp 1-756 of text and index. Vol 2. vi + pp 757-1040 of text and index.
CONDITION. Ownership name and year on front paste-downs. Complete, otherwise unmarked, undiscoloured and fine throughout.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 245 x 190 x 60; 2.3 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.